Bellarine Keen-Agers Table Tennis Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield

3 posters

Go down

Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield Empty Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield

Post by Leigh Dunn Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:18 pm

This week (from 14 Jan 2020) we celebrate the Club's 7th Birthday.  On Tuesday we had a great turnout of 30 members.  

We were also pleased to have Cr Sarah Mansfield from Council of Greater Geelong attend morning tea.  Martin invited Sarah along to meet Members, view the current facilities and inform her of the need for more opportunities for Seniors Clubs to have larger spaces for activities.

Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield Group_10
Leigh Dunn
Leigh Dunn

Back to top Go down

Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield Empty Re: Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield

Post by Graeme Beardwood Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:58 am

Well done Martin on the great work you are doing with not only the COGG but with members of the State and Federal Governments.
Having Sarah visit us demonstrates first hand, the need for facilities available to the senior citizens on the Bellarine Peninsula.

Graeme
Graeme Beardwood
Graeme Beardwood

Back to top Go down

Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield Empty Re: Club Birthday & Visit by Cr Sarah Mansfield

Post by Admin Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:37 pm

I now NO LONGER tuck my Polo Top into my shorts. As soon as my wife saw this photo, she immediately stated "HARRY HIGH-PANTS" to me!

Graeme
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down